Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Hope you all are doing well.   Please help me in below.   I have below devices : ASA 5525 (2 nos) Cisco 2801 Router Cisco 3560 SW (4 nos)   I have a very simple setup for my lab, Have one ISP connection terminated on my 2801 Router and from t...

Hi all,i'm facing a weird problem with asa5520x  (Version 9.6(4)10 ) in TRANSPARENT mode and Netlow collector (manage engine ).I had to move the configuration of my transparent firewall from vlan mode  to subinterface with  portchannel.Since then i r...

Dikkia by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having ASA 5525X firewall running on current Version 9.1(2) and wanted to upgrade to      Version 9.6.3   Need help to get upgradation path from 9.1.2 to 9.6.3.   I have serached on cisco site but getting confused, please suggested... https://ww...

Hi all,I am in the process of converting an old PIX firewall that sits inside a DMZ and allows a tunnel to another Router and on to the internal network.  The current Pix config is below and the ultimate destination is 192.168.nn.2 from a specific ex...

Damiens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am entirely confused, and online documentation that I found does not really addresses my question. I have 3 PC on the inside 10.0.0.0/24I have 1 server on the outside 205.0.0.1/24 How do I build the access-group if I want the inside to be allowed t...

grock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA keeps alerting on our monitoring tool as being 'down'. These outages are lasting a few seconds. In every instance the ASA does not failover to the standby unit. It is the inside interface which is alerting   ------------------ show failover -...

Having challenges to reload my ASA 5505 which is stuck in rommon, Kindly assist if anyone has a solution here. After loading it's freezing on the last lines in the script here attached.  rommon #0> ADDRESS=192.168.20.10rommon #1> SERVER=192.168.20.1r...

i try to to join fmc with domain controller but they don't add what happened  i attached screenshot please help me my groups and user are sync in fmc but when i click on test  ad join failed what is and where is problem Configure Cisco Firepower User...

FMC Agnet.jpg
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card