Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Morning We have started to implement FMC and FTD in our estate and have found that the TCP was working fine over the tunnels that we have created.  However, UDP did not seem to be working.  This caused issues around DHCP and voice.  Can anyone guide ...

Hello Team,I am not able to access the FMC Via http since I disabled NTP.I is showing the error below.please Help on this.Error 500: Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration.Please contact technical support an...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to create port object group and specify the value for the protocol port objects in the same request ?  for example, below is the basic request data for creating port object group:  Is there any way to create the group members in th...

Hi experts. I have a Cisco ASA 5515 where we have several static NAT's, some from the DMZ to outside, and some from inside to outside. I have a requirement to configure PAT for some inside to outside traffic, however I am nervous of affecting the exi...

Hi, I have an ASA 5525-X running software version 9.3.4.5 (5) and ASDM 7.5. I have no whad to renew my URL filtering etc and found out I had to upgrade to firewpower, which I have now done. I have recieved a PAK key which I have been able to associat...

We are looking at deploying a pair of HA FMC 4100's into our environment but I am finding HA rather unstable and looking for advice.My environment is a follows (development as I have never used FirePower before)2 x FMC 4100 running 6.2.3.101 x 7125 r...

DM69 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I suspect my question will result in a very quick answer...  Is there an alternative to the WEB GUI for managing FTD firewalls through FMC? Coming from a background of utilising ASDM to manage FW infrastructure to using the FMC WEBGUI is be...

mattipler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I want to create DNS policy on firepower. But some question need to be answered. Documentation said that DNS policy blocks all malicious domain  (Attacker, Phishing, CnC, Botnet etc ). Then i read about dns sinkhole and it is used to forward m...