Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi EveryoneBeen having some problems getting a NAT statement to work, and hope there are anyone that can help me.the basic idea is that I need to be able to redirect the VPN connection out though the Cisco ASA 5506-x unit, so that the clients WAN t a...

HELLO I NEED HELP TO ACCESS ASA 5510 VIA ASDM.HERE'S MY SH RUN ciscoasa(config)# show run: Saved:ASA Version 8.2(3)!hostname ciscoasadomain-name wonderlandenable password 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interface Ethe...

Hello, I am facing a problem in configuring the firepower hardware module on a cisco ASA 5585-X. When I try to access the sfr module console I enter the default login and password (admin/Sourcefire) then I am asked for a new password and confirming i...

Hi, We have a 100MB internet line which is managed by our ISP and is heavily used.  It's part of an HSRP, but the standby line is only 30MB.  The 2 routers go into a stack of Cisco switches (1 router in each).  The ASAs (active/standby) go into the s...

Issue: During Image Install step of Software Image Upgrade Process, the FMC issues reboot to vFTD... and vFTD thereby becomes inaccessible due to br1 mac address changing to it's original value:     The vFTD is created in vSphere1. After VM is create...

Ramachary by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There We are running FTD 6.2.2 and wondering how we go about allowing access to a webserver in the DMZ using the public ip address which is natted from the FTD device. Outside - 59.23.x.x DMZ 172.16.100.x Inside 192.168.17.x   We have a webserver ...

Hi, Have 2, 5510 ASA firewalls i need to upgrade.  one firewall is at 7.2(3), and the other is at 8.2(5). Was reading release notes, and the upgrade path says i have to first upgrade to 8.4(5), and do not see 8.4(5) available for download. How can i ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card