Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,If ASA is in active / standby failover.And for some reason if you need to reboot standby ASA is it good practice just to reboot standby?If standby is rebooted should it syn all the config over failover link from active ASA?RegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FirePOWER no stats

I have fully deployed my asa5506-x and set the firePOWER module up with NTP server and have also configured a policy rule to stop bittorrent on one of the ionternal networks and all is working good. The issue is when i go to home on the ASDM and sele...

Martin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to review back my ssh config. I tried to generate a set of crypto keys using a different label (not default)  #crypto key generate rsa label ADE modulus 1024 noconfirm ssh doesnt seem to work until I use#crypto key generate rsa gen...

Hi All,   I have a need to deploy an HA pair of ASAv in Azure.  I've read the Deploy ASAv on Azure Cloud document and I understand that the ASAv is required to have interfaces in four subnets, not including the Azure GatewaySubnet.   My Azure Virtual...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there experts :)   Long waited feature is finally out,but info about is very hard to find so i'll try getting some answers here.   I have a project that involves very large number of contexts - 200. Mainly for purpose of dividing routing tables. I...

sphere365 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I recently had a power outage at my office and after the power was restored, my ASA 5506 has gone on the fritz.   I am able to console and get to ROMMON, I see the output below but I have no idea how to decipher this, would appreciate any h...

adamx88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm designing a mid-size network for about 100 users on two high latency links (Cell/SAT). First I looked at having a ISR 4221 router with a ASA 5545-X Firewall to let the router handle the routing etc. and the firewall to do the DPI, AVC, IPS etc...

p3tter123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card