Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys! I using GNS3 simulator with that kind of image of ASA. I have two questions: 1) Why when I added static route it's does't show up in routing table? 2) Does it possible to configure with that image site-to-site ikev1/IPsec VPN for Lab's purpo...

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 17.56.47.png Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 17.59.55.png s.png
Timohamoto by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community I am trying to generate some events in order to monitor my environment, but I am facing some issues. I want to drop connections which use "public" or "private" community on snmp gets, but I am being not successfull. I would appreciate...

snmp flow.JPG Firepower snmp rules.JPG

Hi there,    We have an ASA 5555 HA pair that is running at 92% Memory utilisation. On the current trend it will hit 100% memory utilisation in 6 weeks. CPU is OK at 20%-50%, 35% average.   What is likely to happen when the device hits 100% memory ut...

roward by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA DHCP relay Hi everyone! I've got ASA 5506 with FirePower, ver 9.9(2) I'd like to configure DHCP Relay for client from inside_1 int. to external dhcp server behind outside int. For example outside ip add - 10.5.100.2 255.255.255.252  ins...

karayafrog by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   What about  ASA 5585-X , does it become end of sales ??   I still have it in production , now i need to connect it to ACI Fabric ,   what is the part number of the cable/SFP + to connect it to N9K-9396 thanks all

Hi everyone,I need to delete interface GigabitEthernet0/1.1 from the ASA.Currently this interface is used in nat statements ,access-group ,http,and route statemets.I am moving this int to new interface GigabitEthernet0/2.6.So my question is if i dele...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: