Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have been running into an issue with setting up rules in FTD specifically involving URL Filtering.  If I create a rule set like below:   Seq | Source int | Dest int | Source Add | Destination Add | Port | URL Categories | Action   1        ...

cmlozano8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All. Looking for some help with a S2S VPN tunel. The Phase 1 is up but I am unable to pass traffic, cant seem to find the issue. Here are my configurations, any assistance would be helpful. Here is my spoke ASA 5505 config.ASA Version 8.2(5)!ho...

IrishMann by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I am planing to replace our existing firewall and fortigate with CISCO 5525x, currently both are used only for internet trafficfirewall is just for security and the fortigate manages the user data usagewould like to know if it is possible to...

giridar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,for some reason, my ASA lost the ios image, so i want to recover. what I did:in rommon mode, BUT !!! too slow, I suspect the rate is 9600 only, even I used the gigabit portif I upload a bin file which over 100M, it will take days......thi...

rommon.png
kbcit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For ASA Firepower version 6 reporting, I scheduled a report and configured all details, I also mentioned that if there is no data still attach the report. However when I get the report at scheduled time I get without any attachment with body Schedul...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;   I'm trying to configure remote access VPN to Cisco FTD 6.2.2. My internal RADIUS is ISE 2.4 (patch 5). The remote access VPN establishes successfully; but some interesting things happens:   I get double logs on ISE, one shows failed attempt and...

ise.jpg ise01.jpg ise02.jpg

Hello. With the "stock" settings on an ASA5506 (firmware 9.8.2), I have noticed that there is an open TCP port 5060 on the WAN interface when I scan it using NMAP or any other network scanner. I see that this is usually used for the SIP protocol. I a...

When scripting on a router to translate the following network's addresses to 192.168.x.x/24 addresses, which commands should be used? 172.16.4.0/24 to 192.168.1.0/24 The NAT pool is for the entire network.This can exclude the ACL statement since I kn...

getting the following error when running vulnerability scan:  missing the "httpOnly" attribute.. The flaw is due to a cookie is not using the 'httpOnly' attribute. Thisallows a cookie to be accessed by JavaScript which could lead to session hijacking...

akhan9999 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that as of ASA 9.10(x), Firepower can no longer be installed.   1. Is FTD still supported? 2. How long will the Firepower 6.2.x be supported on the ASA? 3. Do any low cost options (<$2000) exist that support Firepower? 4. Is a new model replaci...

We have a server that runs a script to block traffic from certain non-US countries.  Every night it emails a list of the connections it had to block.  We purchased FirePOWER - and configured GeoBlocking - to Block/Reset connections from those same c...

moody by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card