Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

The service policy appied to set the idle connection timeout does not apply for a particular traffic destined for SQL net connections . However any other TCP ports are identified . Does that mean that Sql Net connections idle timeout can be altered o...

Siju S by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Description the issue:I have two ASAs which were configured Active / Standby Fail-over.  The issue is one of three servers that reside under this 10.71.0.0/24 subnet cannot reach the primary gateway 10.71.0.1. However, it is able to reach the standby...

leogxn by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,   We have recently upgraded from pfsense to Cisco ASA. On the pfsense were were rate limiting users connections to 7mb/7mb for download upload limit to the internet.   I have tried applying a policy-map, however it stops the bandwidth from e...

Hi Guys   I am thinking of getting the above for my home network to provide firewall services. I need to have the following features:- Firewall NAT and PAT Port forwarding DHCP server with static IP assignment options Support for multiple VLANS/Netwo...

Martin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to login to ASDM with one ASA but not the other.  I also cannot ssh into the appliance, but have a remote console server that does have access.  It still allows clients to connect with AnyConnect, but I cannot connect with ASDM to do admi...

We are going to order FPR4120 and selected in CCW: FIREPOWER HARDWARE FPR4120-ASA-K9 Cisco Firepower 4120 ASA Appliance, 1U, 2 x NetMod Bays   Some articles and forums say that FPR box running ASA code have no difference compared to ASA5000 ser...

dukenuk96 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I am upgrading to 5516  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.5(1) Device Manager Version 7.5(1)   on my old fw I see the command below    F03# sho run | i user-message user-message "This is not a company Asset"   I am not ab...

BigK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,New to ASA-5516 and I'm having difficulties establishing an internet connection.   I have my ASA temporarily connected to a standalone 2811 to simulate the connection to my ISP.  FE0/0 on the 2811 is configured with the ISP gateway addres...