Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Odd problem when configuring SLA on an ASA, i keep getting route lookup failure when trying to ping an remote host across an IPSEC tunnel.  I've tried the below utilizing both the inside and outside interfaces but both fail.  The ping from the ASA is...

I have a 5506-x ASA running version 6.2.3.4 (build 42) for my firepower. It appears that even though i have the license installed, the AMP database hasn't been able to update since mid of August.   The problem seems to be with the certificate not b...

pantelis1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    Now it's possible to setup VTI's on a ASA when using IkeV2, can you setup the asa like a iOS router and set a zone based firewall with ACL's?   I would preferably like to use zones, but when I try and keep it simple and just add a ACL to a vti ...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 different 9300 firepower devices that are managed from a FMC 4000 appliance. In the FMC dashboard for interface traffic, I can only see traffic from one interface. Is there a way too view the traffic from all FTD appliances on the individua...

I have a request from management to block 3rd party remote desktop applications at the firewall.  I'm wondering if this can be done on an ASA, possibly through the Service Policy Rules...     ASA-5545 version 9.2(4)27   Any advice would be appreciate...

sabinj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to find the differences in Chassis management and firepower management . In firepower 9300 i can see management port for only to manage chassis . Also share document how to achieve HA in fdm (local manager) .

I have setup firepower and access rules for inside7 and outside to deny any   i notice that inside1 can connect internet if outside connect WAN link   then after add license and verify or submit license downloaded or from email it return license is i...

Maivoko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card