Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FMC Upgrade

Hi friends. I have a FMC 2500 and I want to upgrade it to FMC 4500. I get some licenses according to the "License Key" in FMC 2500. now that I want to ugrade the FMC what should I do for licenses?   best regards

Hi All,   I am working on one of the ASA 8.0(3) to 8.4(5) upgrade and have a following question on exempt NAT conversion. I did upgrade and I am getting following result, I am not sure about it.  OR is I should remove any any from ACl then do the upg...

rajulpar by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    I need to turn off TCP Timestamps on my ASA - does anyone know how to do this on ASDM?  After a security test it came back failed    NVT: TCP timestamps (OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.25623.1.0.80091) Summary The remote host implements TCP timestamps and ...

tirowi007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a Firepower Management Center (FMC) for VMWare, lets call it FMC1 with ip 10.10.1.1/24. I have an ASA High Availibility pair running the FTD Unified image and this HA Pair is currently managed by FMC1. We have installed FMC2 with ip 10.10....

hi, i plan to upgrade an ASA 5525-X 8.6 code to 9.8. so upgrade path: 8.6 > 9.0 > 9.8 i've already FTP the 9.0 image on the ASA but when I FTP 9.8 i'm getting an error "No Cfg structure found" per my google search, i need to upgrade and boot to 9.0 c...

Hello, I am using an ASA on the Firepower 2110. I was trying to traffic flow between interfaces and configured one interface E1/5 with ip address 10.1.215.115/24; security-level 100 and another interface E1/6 with ip address 10.1.253.115/25; security...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I've configured aaa & TACACS+ on an ASA properly where the primary authentication method is ISE and a fallback method is local. I've created enable_15 with priv 15 and another local user account (admin_acct) with priv 15, also. I can ssh us...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have a question relative to Control Plane Protection on a cisco router that maybe someone can help.   If I want to understand and then create control plane Protection for filtering management traffic and applied, it to host sub-interface   F...

mixgr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card