Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   I configured the RA-VPN via the FMC configuration tool and now I need to seperate Sales from Marketing. At the moment I did a Identity policy and an access policy blocking Sales from reaching Marketing Servers and vice versa. It seems to work bu...

Hi, Guys,   My ASA 5545-x is running 9.4.4 (5).   I can not configure the ASA 5545-x interfaces, any help ? fw(config)# int gi1/3fw(config-if)# speed 1000fw(config-if)# duplex full                            ^ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' ...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 9.9 BFD issue

Hi Experts   BFD feature is not working on ASA 9.9 running on FPR9300 chassis. Is it supported at all? While debugging, there is no traffic sent to peer device (SRX340).   Any advice?   Cheers. Sumanta .

I am trying to do something like this for the ASA 5506-X: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/service-providers-documents/asr9000-xr-how-to-use-port-spanning-or-port-mirroring/ta-p/3108031   I found this, which states that port mirroring is possible o...

me77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card