Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all   I have a pair of Cisco 55xx running in failover mode. Now the Secondary unit is Active and Primary Unit is Standby - I need to apply Anyconnect license - Which one do I need to apply in two scenarios:   a. if i am running on code 8.2 b. if i...

Hello. I have Cisco Security manager 4.14.0 installed on windows server. When i am trying to connect from security manager client, following error appears.   "The client cannot connect to the Authentication Service.    I can connect to the server via...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5506-X L2L VPN

I am trying to create a l2l vpn over an internal network. The inside interface is facing the internal network, the outside facing a third party network. Using an ASA 5506-X I cant enable the crypto map on the inside interface. The only option I get t...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I am pretty early in my career, and the Cisco ASA CLI is still a bit difficult for me, so I am posting my questions here at your mercy. Please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology here. I have a Cisco ASA 5505 and I am trying to ma...

i have a question about the ASA 5512-x  so do i need an SSD carte to add to the ASA to run an firepower service (URL filtring) ? is there any other solution than buying an SSD card because i buy the licence of url filtring and i need to activate it .

the following error is issued when trying to deploy using CSM 4.4.0 to ASA 8.5(1). This error only occurs on one context.  ERROR: % Invalid input detected at '^' marker.   It appears to relate to an interface. And when comparing policies thsi is the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card