Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone.I have a problem: 2 asa 5512-x in failover and dualwan mode. 5512 has 15 IPSec tunnels are configured with asa 5505 and 1 with routerboard(mikrotik) for testing. Software version on 5512x asa912-smp-k8.bin, and 5505 asa901-k8.bin. There i...

Are we going to provide the capability to limit users time to certain websites via a specified quota in future releases of the FMC/Firepower Appliances?   Example: The Marketing Group can access Facebook for only 1 hour a day.

klauerma by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am having trouble getting my Site 2 Site VPN working. It shows the tunnel is initiated on both sides, but I cannot ping across to any of the subnets. One is an ASA5510 (8.2) the other is an ASA5505 (8.2) I am sure I'm missing something...

Hello.  If I reserve a FMC devnet sandbox environment, it comes with a virtual Firepower NGFW device, a Firepower Threat Defense Device, and a Firepower Management Center.  However if I use the API explorer on the FMC in the devnet sandbox, a devices...

Hi All, I have a question around TFTP inspect. With firewall rule configured to allow connection from outside interface on port 69. When TFTP inspect is enabled on an ASA firewall, does this specifically only allow for file transfer from client to se...

Hi I need some assistance in identifying which version to use for firepower module. I want to upgrade both FMC and SFR to vet 6.2.x. I understand it is multi upgrade process.    ASA: 9.6(3) FMC: 5.4.1 SFR: 5.3.7   I understand the FMC updates process...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card