cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Online Tools and Resources Blogs
Michael Hargrove
0 Comments
This issue has been resolved in 12.5(1) SU1 Unified CCX now supports Agent ID with 64 alphanumeric characters.
soboliva
0 Comments
Hi! Yesterday I request that the CCOID of one of my customers get linked within the SNT contract for them to be able to have a SNTC portal, however no portal is up after 30 hours
jorgefl
0 Comments
Full analysis if the problem The root cause behind this problem is the delay in sync between CUCM and CCX. CCX and CUCM has an automated sync mechanism which might vary from 5 - 10 minutes based on various parameters. Also there is an option to sync newly... Read More
lanschne
0 Comments
Welcome to Global Order Management RMA One Source Forum! The objective of Global Order Management is to ensure every RMA (Returned Material Authorization) is delivered to our customers within agreed commitment. We do it by providing and managing a compreh... Read More
James Mendes
0 Comments
This is a demo for self service guided support flow using virtual spaces. This feature will be available starting mid Dec 2020 and available only for specific customers and products in Pilot phase (view in My Videos)
zlgeorgi
0 Comments
*Disclaimer: Please note that any comments left under this document will not be followed up on by the Logistics team. For any Logistics related inquiries, please use the official channels listed in this document. How to make sure I am reaching the correct... Read More
Vaikis
0 Comments
Seems there is a bug with update 4.1(2a) for UCS C240 M5SX server. We have upgraded a few servers and PSU is no detected. In the logs some errors: Present 258 229 10062016 UCSC-PSU1-1050W PSU2 Failed N/A 0 07.00.00 UCSC-PSU1-1050W P1_MEM23_MEMHOT: Tempera... Read More
alexander.johansen
3 Comments
Is cisco.pearsoncred.com down for everyone or just me?
abdulsamad_152
0 Comments
Hi Guys, I need help. I was downgrading the Xrv9k from 6.6.2 to 6.6.4 which is installed on UCS M5. I followed the cisco Guided method by using the tftp server and install on it by console. After activation the xrv9k the server rebooted automatically and ... Read More
Buddy Priest
0 Comments
2020 年 3 月 22 日より、Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) ツールでチャット機能が有効になっております。 この機能により、世界中に存在するシスコのロジスティクス サポート センター(LSC)エージェントとのチャットを開始できます。 ** チャットの日本語対応をご希望の場合は、PRRの右上の希望言語を「Japanese(日本語)- Japan」を選択した上でチャットを開始してください。 LSC エージェントは、オーダーの更新、配送状況の確認、エンタイトルメ... Read More
Buddy Priest
0 Comments
Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) Tool users within TAC are encouraged to utilize the Customer Handoff feature to allow customers to complete the RMA. This will reduce the volume of customers from having to contact an LSC agent or TAC Engineer for bas... Read More
Buddy Priest
3 Comments
Effective March 22nd, 2020, the Chat feature will be enabled in the Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) tool. This feature allows PRR users to initiate chats with Cisco's Logistics Service Center agents (LSC) located across the globe. LSC agents support... Read More
Buddy Priest
1 Comment
Effective March 8th, 2020, TAC Engineers who initiate RMAs in PRR will be required to enter a valid SR number or the user will not be allowed to proceed with RMA creation. TAC users will only have the ability to create RMA in PRR starting with (1) the SN ... Read More
Buddy Priest
1 Comment
Users of Cisco's PRR (Product Returns and Replacement) tool will have a new capability following the March 8th, 2020 release. While the capability to cancel an RMA created in PRR that are in draft state has been available for some time, following the late... Read More
Buddy Priest
0 Comments
Users of Cisco's PRR (Product Returns and Replacement) tool will notice a new requirement following the March 8th, 2020 release. When an eligible labor RMA is created, the RMA creator will be required to add a Technical Contact that the Field Engineer wil... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
This widget could not be displayed.