cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Online Tools and Resources Blogs
2 Comments
Is cisco.pearsoncred.com down for everyone or just me?
0 Comments
Hi Guys, I need help. I was downgrading the Xrv9k from 6.6.2 to 6.6.4 which is installed on UCS M5. I followed the cisco Guided method by using the tftp server and install on it by console. After activation the xrv9k the server rebooted automatically and ... Read More
0 Comments
2020 年 3 月 22 日より、Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) ツールでチャット機能が有効になっております。 この機能により、世界中に存在するシスコのロジスティクス サポート センター(LSC)エージェントとのチャットを開始できます。 ** チャットの日本語対応をご希望の場合は、PRRの右上の希望言語を「Japanese(日本語)- Japan」を選択した上でチャットを開始してください。 LSC エージェントは、オーダーの更新、配送状況の確認、エンタイトルメ... Read More
0 Comments
Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) Tool users within TAC are encouraged to utilize the Customer Handoff feature to allow customers to complete the RMA. This will reduce the volume of customers from having to contact an LSC agent or TAC Engineer for bas... Read More
3 Comments
Effective March 22nd, 2020, the Chat feature will be enabled in the Product Returns and Replacement (PRR) tool. This feature allows PRR users to initiate chats with Cisco's Logistics Service Center agents (LSC) located across the globe. LSC agents support... Read More
1 Comment
Effective March 8th, 2020, TAC Engineers who initiate RMAs in PRR will be required to enter a valid SR number or the user will not be allowed to proceed with RMA creation. TAC users will only have the ability to create RMA in PRR starting with (1) the SN ... Read More
1 Comment
Users of Cisco's PRR (Product Returns and Replacement) tool will have a new capability following the March 8th, 2020 release. While the capability to cancel an RMA created in PRR that are in draft state has been available for some time, following the late... Read More
0 Comments
Users of Cisco's PRR (Product Returns and Replacement) tool will notice a new requirement following the March 8th, 2020 release. When an eligible labor RMA is created, the RMA creator will be required to add a Technical Contact that the Field Engineer wil... Read More
1 Comment
Users of Cisco's PRR (Product Returns and Replacement) tool will notice some minor changes to the layout and naming of certain fields in the "Site Information" page, starting on November 18th, 2019. In addition to these User Interface (UI) formatting chan... Read More
0 Comments
I would like to introduce you to a new process flow called Intelligent RMA Experience (IRE), which is available for a select few product families. As part of this process, we would like to leverage the CISCO Intellectual capital we have build over a perio... Read More
2 Comments
Welcome to Global Order Management RMA One Source Forum! The objective of Global Order Management is to ensure every RMA (Returned Material Authorization) is delivered to our customers within agreed commitment. We do it by providing and managing a compreh... Read More
0 Comments
The newly redesigned Demo Zone on Cisco.com is open for business. If you're not sure how a Cisco product or software will support your business and technological needs - learn about it here first in a variety of formats from podcasts to product walk throu... Read More
0 Comments
STM-2-REGIONERROR: TCAM region 24 error: move failed, source index 4841 target index 4840
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community August2020 Spotlight Award Winners

This widget could not be displayed.