Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

Hello,I am new on networking and I need help from community if possible.I have a pair of Cisco QSFP 40/100 SRBD bi-directional transceivers that installed on Mellanox ConnectX5 100Gb Adapters, connected them via an OM5 LC type 1M (or 3M)  fibre cable...

ThinhTa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to backup TCC+ database using TL1 commands? I checked TL1 command reference, but didn't see any commands that would allow it. I am running 3.4.2 code on TCC+ cards. I have over 40 nodes and it would be nice to automate backups. Thanks,...

smaslov by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is in the early stages of designing a new space (about 100k sq ft) and our architects are pitching a PON instead of copper (most likely CAT 6a). I've never dealt with such a deployment and before I discuss with our IT services provider I w...

Dear everyone, may I know where can I get the firmware v3.2.2 for ME4600 Series ONT, aka ME46XX ONT OS v3.2.2?I can find the release note, but I can't find where to download it.  I have an ME4624-ONT-RGW, and it seems the firmware is broken, so I wou...

LMC1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card