cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6608 Module integration to Nortel PBX

jkosciuk
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running PRI tie lines between a 6608 module and A Nortel PBX. On the PBX side we are running Meridian release 25.4, the PRI's are configued as a PRI tie line using a QPC721 card version F. In call manager we are configured as a digital access PRI. We have 3 of theses PRI configured and on the PBX side we are getting an error 9032 which indictes that the channel has locked up and released. Is there a configuration guide that I can refer to to verify my set up to so I can stop these error codes

3 Replies 3

tepatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is the link which has tep by step procedure with screen shots for about how to configure T1 on 6608 module and also call manager.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a00801152b9.shtml

raywood
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure you have any unused ports disabled (set port disable x/y). Unused ports can periodically cause connected ports to reset because they all use the same processor. There is a link somewhere on CCO that talks about this.

justin.cohen
Level 1
Level 1

ensure extra ports are disabled, and ensure you have no calling loops (Example, the 6608 cannot call itself. If you have a RP in CCM that sends a call to the M1 that matches a DSC then it's going to loop

Example.

Call from CCM --> M1 --> CCM --> M1 --> Forever loop

That will cause channel lockouts