Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console => Unable to connect to server

truffieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I got a new Call Manager (3.3.5) for tests.

But when I try to connect to this one, a error message "Unable to connect to server" appear, does anyone know this problem ?

Please help me...

5 Replies 5

milay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"I got a new Call Manager (3.3.5) for tests." Did you reinstall the AC client or are you using the one from the "old" server??? I assume you can Ping the server & have configured the AC properly?

Mike

voip7372
Level 4
Level 4

I have the exact same problem in call manager 4.0. I followed the checklist in the help guide when I configured the console. So I'm not sure what's going on. If anyone has had this happen before and you got it resolved, please let me know.

Step 1

Add attendant console users in Cisco CallManager Administration.

Step 2

Set up pilot points and hunt groups in Cisco CallManager Administration.

Step 3

Create the ac user and associate all pilot point devices with the user.

Step 4

Verify that the Cisco Telephony Call Dispatcher (TCD) service activates and runs on all servers that are running the Cisco CallManager service.

Verify that the CTIManager service runs on one server in the cluster.

Step 5

Make sure that each attendant Cisco IP Phone is set up correctly for use with the attendant console.

Step 6

Make sure that the attendant console PC is set up correctly for use with the attendant console.

Step 7

Make sure to create the appropriate dial rules and directory lookup rules in the DialRules.xml file and copy the file to each Cisco CallManager server in the cluster.

Step 8

Install and configure the attendant console on each attendant console user PC.

josegre
Level 1
Level 1

Do you can resolve this problem? because I had the same problem now. I'm using CM 3.3(3) and no changes are made.

Any suggestion?

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

What is the name of the server? if it has unsupported characters like the underscore (_) then it could cause the problem and you should use the ip address in all the configurations in CCMAdmin.

Have you tried restarting the TCD and the CTI service? If not, do it in all the cluster.

I have a same problem  I use call manager 6.1 and I can ping call manager,

How can solve this issue.