Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am in the process of a new MP 8 install with a on prim WebEx Node.  After the MP App server is built the next step is to aquire licenses.  Following the install guide I entered the PAK on cisco.com/go/license, it said I needed to go to this site an...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently installed MP 8 and used the Directory Integration feature in order to sync user accounts with UCM.  I can access all administrative functionality with the default admin user but when I attempt to make one of the imported UCM users a S...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see in the upgrade doc where to upgrade to 5.2.2 from 5.0.3, you must first downgrade to 5.0.2.  For available files, I see under 5.1 a 5.0.2 upgrade helper to get to 5.1.  Has anybody used this help, or have a recommendation on downgrading to 5.0....

dabsalom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone please help me out in resolving this alerts.I am using Cisco Unified Operation Manager 2.3 Version.Recently i am started getting this alerts " StoppedGsuPerformancePolling ". I need to know how do i stop getting this alerts or is there ...

lalit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, we have a trouble when we try to change the language in the ip phone 7945 or 7965, i upload the last cm-locale and it can see in the software packages, but in the System Status Locale we can see English (United State) and it must change...