Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Flex Plan - SVS-SPK-SUPT-BAS

Hi Guys

Please can anyone highlight what's really included under the SVS-SPK-SUPT-BAS for Collaboration Flex Plan Basic Support for Named Users - Calling and Named Users - Meetings.

The information available online does not clearly articulate areas such as the following:

1. Does it cover new software releases across all the Cisco Collaboration applications such as CUCM, CUC, CMS, Expressway etc for the duration we have the subscription for. We want to subscribe for 5 years.

2. Does it include assistance with software upgrades from Cisco TAC within the active subscription period.

3. In case of an outage of an Application or major faults, can we call the Cisco TAC or that we will need to log a ticket on Cisco Support and wait for the engineer to be allocated.

4. Is there any minimum hours declared where Cisco will contact the customer once the ticket is logged. Example - If the ticket is logged at 12PM, Cisco TAC will provide assistance within the first hour from the time the ticket has been received by Cisco.

5. Is there any minimum resolution time frame where Cisco will ensure that the problem is resolved. Example if For critical issues, it will be resolved in the first 4 hours starting from time the Cisco TAC started to assist.

I will be most grateful for any light to be shed on the above as the information online is pretty generic.

Regards

Adrian

4 Replies 4

Software Support Basic comes with your subscription and includes technical support and software updates.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.39.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-25 at 10.40.09 PM.png

Response Signature

Hello Nithin,

that document is very helpful, thank you for that. Are you able to share the link for this document from the Cisco library? I couldn´t find it.

Thank you again and have a good weekend,

Mike

This is really a helpful document I am really impressed with your work, keep it up the good work