Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can someone explain the difference between---voice gateways?) H.3232) MGCP3) SIP (CUBE)how do you know when to use what type of configuration for your voice gateway? Also, if I am looking at VG, how do I know it is configured with MGCP, H323 or CUBE?...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Good People, Hope someone here can help me solve my problem. I have problems with the process of incoming calls (FAX and Voice), but for outgoing calls it is normal. So, the condition is when an incoming call is received with dial-peer 200, for ex...

Mustain by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking into setting up an on-premise Jabber Update Server.  Seems pretty straight forward from the documentation.  For reference https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/20011...

TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Below is the Call Flow, We are trying to modify the 'Contact' header on 302 Moved Temporarily message. The Call is routing to the CUCM without an issues. But we are facing challenges to copy the Values to the INVITE sending to CUCM. We...

Hi, With the code below in visual studio code I am getting an error:msg.user = src.user^TypeError: Cannot set property 'user' of undefined and console.log(bot.user) displays "undefined".  The bot successfully receives the message but cannot reply. Do...

mt8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes