Please can anyone highlight what's really included under the SVS-SPK-SUPT-BAS for Collaboration Flex Plan Basic Support for Named Users - Calling and Named Users - Meetings.
The information available online does not clearly articulate areas such as the following:
1. Does it cover new software releases across all the Cisco Collaboration applications such as CUCM, CUC, CMS, Expressway etc for the duration we have the subscription for. We want to subscribe for 5 years.
2. Does it include assistance with software upgrades from Cisco TAC within the active subscription period.
3. In case of an outage of an Application or major faults, can we call the Cisco TAC or that we will need to log a ticket on Cisco Support and wait for the engineer to be allocated.
4. Is there any minimum hours declared where Cisco will contact the customer once the ticket is logged. Example - If the ticket is logged at 12PM, Cisco TAC will provide assistance within the first hour from the time the ticket has been received by Cisco.
5. Is there any minimum resolution time frame where Cisco will ensure that the problem is resolved. Example if For critical issues, it will be resolved in the first 4 hours starting from time the Cisco TAC started to assist.
I will be most grateful for any light to be shed on the above as the information online is pretty generic.
Hi,I'm facing problem while trying to login Cisco Prime License Manager. When I type login and password it show me “Invalid Username or Password. Please try again.”. But login and password correct. I reset password but it is show the same error. &nbs...
Hello everyone,after updating the CUCM to the last version 126.96.36.19900-97 a customer complains about errors on an applications server. These errors did not occur before the update. Phones can no longer be controlled. Only after a reinitialization of the ...
Hello, We have been facing issues with backup of drfcomponent.XML & Processnode.XML files to our backup servers during scheduled Backup in our CUCM 11.0 servers.We have been using Titan FTP server for Backup. I see error on backup statusERRO...
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions
At the beginning of 2020, no one would have imagined the changes in work and learning habits that we would face in the foll...