cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Has anyone tried to download CM 3.3.3 from CCO ?

I am not having too much downloading that huge file (3.3.3) upgrade file.

Its 614 MB and everytime I tried to download, it would stop the download process anywehre between 290 to 340 MB.

Then we requested a burnt copy of that file in a CD from our local Cisco field office. That file is corrupted as well.

Has anyone tried to upgrade to version 3.3.3 CallManager yet ??

Let me know. I am curious.

Thanks.

Purush

purush.nammalwar@norstan.com

9 Replies 9

dagraham
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using FTP or the Windows downloader. If you are using the Windows downloader, I have trouble with it on large files. When I use an FTP client I have not had any problems downloading large files.

paul.harrison
Level 4
Level 4

Purush,

I've had the same problem, I use Opera and it's usually pretty good but I've never gotten past 340MB for 3.3.3.

Paul

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Switch from a browser to a ftp client. If you use one that can resume your download it will pickup where the browser left off...

Now has any one run the upgrade in production yet?

I got the whole file through ie no problem. Maybe it wasn't working earlier. I started it at about 3:50 pm est and finished about 4:20 pm est

I am installing it in my test lab as I am writing this post. OS 2.4 + patches worked fine. My first download was corrupted. I am getting a fresh copy now. I have scheduled a change to install 3.3.3 into production tomorrow night. I am looking for some of the changes to the 6608 GW loads. After upgrading to 3.3(2) in April, I have been getting complaints about echoes. All was good on 3.2, but as soon as we went production with 3.3(2), we received calls about echoes. Worked with TAC with no success, so we are hoping the 3.3.3 corrects some the echo cancellation problems with our current loads.

You'll probably be best served by reverting the 6608 load to a 3.2 version. There will be some new 3.3 6608 and 6624 loads soon which should resolve this problem, but you can do that in the meantime.

Hi Dave! We are running 3.3.3 now in production with 6608 load D00403030018. So far today, our 1st work day on 3.3.3, we haven't had any complaints about echoes. A little too earlier to tell, but it looks like the current 6608 load is much better. Is D00403030018 load the new load that you are referring to in your post? or is there another load due to be released?

Thanks much for the reply.

david.lawrence
Level 3
Level 3

I managed to pull this down using a browser with no major problems. I did leave it a couple of days after it was posted to CCO, and the file is not corrupt.

Regards

David

I had fun and games doing this and in the end used DAP to download it - it did it in less than an hour.

its a free download.

rgds