Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It looks like I am going to have to install a PA server in a network that has the CallManager cluster in site-A and the Unity & Exchange servers across a 2M WAN link in site-B. I'm guessing I should place the PA server with the CM, can anyone confir...

timd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! port configuration

I just got a unity 4.0 box. When I went to the port configuration page, there wasn't any ports listed nor was there a there a way I could see to add a port. My license page says I have 2 ports. How do I "see" and configure these ports?

cory-gray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to send DTMF tones out an FXS port, once the called device has answered? The answering device will then handle the call differently, depending on the tones it receives. Call Manager 3.3 with MGCP gateway for the FXS ports.

latorre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have softphone working over VPN.when we call from softphone to softphone we have 2 way audio. but when we call from softphone to IP phone or vice versa ,only the softphone user can listen not the IP phone. I checked the netwrok audio setting in Au...

rjain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we get ring on second line if the call is forwared from the first? The reason of this is that receptionist has a 7960 phone and has 6 lines , she has to keep watching the line to see wheather there is a second call coming or not, otherwise she'll...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way that ip phone can be used to page? Normally I'll deploy an analog interfaced paging unit to attach to a FXS port(either fxs module or ATA). But I heard Cisco has intercom feature on the IP phone, is that for paging?Thanks

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes