cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD and readerboards?

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

We are looking at upgrading our Nortel ACD call centers to Cisco ICD. One of the requirements is readerboard support. Is anyone aware of a custom interface to accomplish this? The existing boards are made by Telecorp.

Thanks, Dave

4 Replies 4

bamitchell
Level 1
Level 1

What's your existing interface and product from Telecorp? I couldn't tell much by way of their web site, most of the support stuff was id/password restricted. I'm doing this at another site using an application I wrote that displays ICD stats to a PC that is tied to a couple of large flat panel displays. I know it's not the same thing(display-wise) but if they publish an API or interface info we should be able to give it a shot.

Brad.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

I think in version 3.0.2 they will have some type of support for Wall Boards out of the box, but at this current time you can get the information out of the system.

hai.vo
Level 1
Level 1

Found out today, that ICD release 3.0.2 will support Message Boards. If your vendor can obtain connection via ODBC into ICD's MSDE-SQL database that has the real-time data then you should be okay.

Thanks for the info, hopefully we won't need to support the boards, but it's good to know that it can be done.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: