Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have many VOFR sites and wish to haipin VOIP calls (for my new VOIP sites) to the existing VOFR sites. My 7206VXR has only one PA-VXC-2T1/E1 for the current solution. Do I need another VXC type adapter for this? Would I loop one port onto the other...

Hi all,Here is a problem with VoIP call. Making a call through IP on phone number that is busy I hear ringing instead of busytone. I was told that it's a problem in configuration between AS5300 and telephony provider (there are different ways in send...

kozharov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem when configuring Unity message notification to another number.Unity rings the number defined and announces you have new messages and asks "please enter mailbox id". However it doesn't allow me to enter any input at all 0-9,* or #.It...

msamuels by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a network PSTN1-Ericsson BP-250--Cisco 2620--VoIP--CISCO3661-MD-110The calls from internal BP-250 numbers to internal numbers of MD-110 go very well.There is a need to do call forwarding from one external BP250 number to internal MD-110 ...

t.adamov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes