cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM subsystem out_of_service

shashimohan
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed CCM 3.1(3a).CRA 2.2(3a) and ICM 4.6.1 my icm subsystem is not coming to in_service .i have configured CTI route point , route port and created a User and i associated with the CTI route point and route port.

Can some one guide me what could be the problem.

Regards

Shashimohan

5 Replies 5

sandgupta
Level 1
Level 1

Shashi,

ICM Subsystem will go in service when VRU PIM (on PG) connects to it. If it is not coming in service,

1. check VRU PIM logs to see what IP address & port # PIM is trying to connect to?

2. Make sure VRU connection port (on IPIVR) and in VRU PIM (trying to connect on) are same.

3. Make sure you have service control feed set up in VRU PIM setup.

Also, make sure to add all ICM VRU scripts in ICM subsystem, CTI Route points & ports in JTAPI subsystem, otherwise it will be in partial service. For ICM sub system, it does not matter whether JTAPI subsystem is in service or not.

Please advise on this forum or open a TAC case if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Hi Sandeep

Thanks a lot for your guidence , i will check out all the possibilities.

Regards

Shashimohan

Sandeep,

I am having a similar problem, where the ICM Subsystem is in partial service.

My environment consists of CM 3.3, ICM 4.6.2, and 2 Queue Managers 3.0(3a).

I can route/queue calls on both QMs, but on my second QM, the ICM subsystem is in partial service, and it will not allow me to configure more VRU applications on the QM. All other subsystems are in service. I have checked all of the CTI Route Points and ports, and I am not getting any errors in the VRU PIM logs, the logs are stating there is connection.

Do you have any other trouble-shooting tips?

Thanks,

Janet

Did you verify whether the ICM and IPIVR and CM's have the same JTAPI? if not, download from CM plugin and install it. First uninstall the old one.

Then, check if the ivr route points and ports are associated with the ivr user. Also, in ivr, see if the cti port group is configured properly.

Also, double-check your UPPER/Lower case on your script names between the IPIVR and the ICM.

If there is a case problem between the two, the engine will go into service, but when the ICM instructs the IPIVR to run that script, the instruction will fail. It took WAY too long to find that in the logs when I went looking for it. :(

It seems to choke on this only when you have a mix of upper/lower case, like AutoAttendant.aef vs Autoattendant.aef.