Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 3.1 - Customer request!

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Hope you guys can help me here. I'm im the process of implementing a contact center solution to one of my customers in order to replace an old system.

In the old system they have configured a maximun time (i.e. for example 5 minutes) that an agent is supposed to handle any call.

The agent can see the timer and it change colors. For example on 3 1/2 minutes it turn yellow and on 4 1/2 minutes it turn red.

Is there something similar that can be done using the IPCC Express 3.1 software in Enhanced Version??

I know that the agent can see the time talking in a call but can we add colors to it?

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

The Call Activity tab (in Desktop Administrator, Under Desktop Config->Workflow-> Agents->Enterprise Data Setup)enables you to set the thresholds for call duration at a particular type of device (CSQ [contact service queue] and Agent) while a call is in the contact center.

If a call remains at a device longer than the defined Caution or Warning threshold, a Caution or Warning icon is displayed next to the device name in the call activity pane of the Enterprise Data window.

Call Activity Thresholds are defined in Desktop Administrator.Here is the document for the same.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/adguide.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards

Venkat

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yogeswar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

One way to achieve the same is by launching an external application for answered event. Pass the CALL_START_TIME data field as parameter to this external application.

This external application has to be developed seperately, which is capable of checking the time(using the parameter CALL_START_TIME) and displaying corresponding colours as per the requirement.

For more information about launching the external application, check out the Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide...(Pg.No.73)

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/admn_app/cad_admn.pdf

Regards

Yogi

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

The Call Activity tab (in Desktop Administrator, Under Desktop Config->Workflow-> Agents->Enterprise Data Setup)enables you to set the thresholds for call duration at a particular type of device (CSQ [contact service queue] and Agent) while a call is in the contact center.

If a call remains at a device longer than the defined Caution or Warning threshold, a Caution or Warning icon is displayed next to the device name in the call activity pane of the Enterprise Data window.

Call Activity Thresholds are defined in Desktop Administrator.Here is the document for the same.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/adguide.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards

Venkat

Thanks Venkat.. That is what I'm looking for..

-Jose

Thanks Venkat. That is what I'm looking for.

-Jose