cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem updating audio from auto-attendant in CUC.

Gewy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team, I would be delighted to receive some of your extensive knowledge regarding the following situation I present:

I currently have several auto-attendant running in my organization, and it is working on updating only their audios, what I have been performing is updating the greetings in the call handlers in CUC. The update seems to be successful and I can hear it in the greetings, but when I test calling my did I still hear the old audio. It is worth mentioning that this happens to me in 3 out of 5 updated audios (I have already checked that the format of the audios is correct .wav, channels:mono, frequency: 8000 Khz).

My current infrastructure is:
PSTN - VG - CUCM - CUC.

Does anyone know if I need to restart services or do anything else.

I look forward to your kind answer.
Regards.

2 Replies 2

From the place you upload, you have option to download or listen by calling to number.

see if the greeting is uploaded properly using the above option.

Still the same then you need to see if the right call handler is hitting and the flow.

may be the old greeting playing might be from the call handler uploaded name not the greeting..

Response Signature

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Another gotcha I have encountered in the past is that the WAV file needs to finish uploading to the Media Master control on the webpage before you click save. If you click save before that happens the new file is lost. IIRC there isn’t really a clear indication when the upload finishes but to test the theory, count to 20 after uploading a file before clicking save.