Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we have a couple CUBEs (ISR4431 - IOS XE17.03.04a)  where "Cisco Software Central > Smart Software Licensing" show that they have their tokens expired. CUBEs are working with usual. following you can see the output of the command "show license st...

CoDeC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i am fighting with cisco rosa - dcm eis conneection that stopped working for no reason. I cant read any isnfo from logs too. It is just waiting for socket.All modules/drivers are installed, IIOP is working dcm is connected and emm is working t...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen,I have some troubles in my DCM/Rosa scrambler system. It is not adding scrambler on new programs. The Scrambler Control Task on ROSA does not works and the EIS does not shows IP adress on Connection Peer.Thera are some one who can give me s...

Hello Experts, I have recently upgraded my CUBE to version 16.12.7 which supports smart licensing. I have configured license command under global SIP config however when I checked show license all command the output shows double the number of license...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUBE configured with dial-peer pointing to IVR system, calls originating from outside users that don't have the same carrier as the provider for this SIP trunk work just fine and their payload is showing as 101.  only calls originating from the same ...