Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to post in Cisco Community

layer1981
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all.

I was trying to send my first post into the Cisco Support Community.

Went to publish my post and I got: Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked.

Mollom blocked me. Thats a new one. So how long will it be before my question gets posted?? And how will I know when it does get posted?? Do I have to keep refreshing the page?? Mollom does not know who I am (does it)....so not like it will notify me or anything?

Picture attached.

Thank you in advance for any help.

20 Replies 20

Thank you Dan. I was going to do that. 

Zach,

We manually edited your account as a verified user. Can you try again? You should be able to post now with no problem.

Thank you.

Monica

I hope you and your love ones are safe and healthy
Monica Lluis
Community Manager Lead

i want to post question but how where is option

@subhanzaheer901 wrote:

i want to post question but how where is option

On the right hand side of the page, near the top, there is a Create Discussion button.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Team,

I am not able to post anything is community .It is my first post

I am not able to run the command on Cisco Autonomous Ap 1142. i have tried in Enable mode and Global mode also.

Is test CLI is different ?

Enable "Accurate CPU Accounting" via test CLI

Reference :-

CSCuv59274

Please find the error. Even I tried to accept but there was no button to accept.

rmxyz
Level 1
Level 1

I'm unable to post because it won't accept any labels that I'm selecting from the suggested labels.