Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,In our network, we have slowness issue traffic between the Primary Data center to the Azure cloud. only one-way traffic.Server (in UCS cluster Vmware Esxi) - Fabric Switch - Nexus7K - Nexus9k - CEISR01 (MPLS router) - Express Route - End deice (in...

alvinaung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Dears,Please does anyone know how much time does hyperflex take to startup??because after it happenes a power loss to the hyperflex cluster, it takes a long time to start up again with all services??Does anyone find a document for this time??Thanks i...

Hi All,  I have a pair of Nexus 5596 running in vpc with old firmware( 5.1) and there are 6 fex connected to the N5K.  Basically the N5K is only used for basic layer 2 function only (without FC).  We are planning to upgrade the N5K to the version 7.3...

Ramirov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Good morning.I'm configuring Nexus 5000 and when configuring the timezone or taking summer time (no clock summer time) it's asking for a password. The other settings do not ask for this password. I am one of the switch administrators.I do not know th...

sergio.abe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes