Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hi,   We are trying to use CSR1K to extend the Layer 2 using OTV between 2 private Datacenters, we have deployed evaluation AX license and tried to deploy the OTV solution though the join interface is reachable from the Datacenters we are observing t...

dganta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Does DCNM Managed switches synchronized configuration entered manually on the switches ? if not is there a way to configure it to do this automatically ?why I ask is I have VXLAN fabric configured using DCNM and I entered some configurat...

Siprevz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want know below points regards CISCO HCI datacenter solution.1. we have hybrid datacenter, can we have physical standalone for perticular application in HCI ?2. doen HCI supports VMware only as hypervisor or we can have hper-V ?3. does it suppo...

Probably a foolish question, but does ESXi come bundled in the OVA?  I have gone through the guides and it does not talk about pointing to ISOs or such so I am assuming at least some version is built-in and then you upgrade as needed after deployment...