Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I currently use Dial on Demmand Routing between two Cisco access servers on my intranet and a customer's extranet. Currently the connection is fairly open. I would like to make it such that a user on my intranet would need to have a telnet session ...

kevtown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer is wanting to run both private and sanctioned IP address on a 675. He has a sanctioned network with a 255.255.255.248 mask and wants 1 of his servers to have a sanctioned address, but his 10 PC's to run 10net address with the 675 doing t...

I used ISL between VLANS and enabled bridge 1 protocol ieee bridge 1 route ip (in the layer 3 switch), but printers that work with DLC protocol cannot be seing from one VLAN to the other. Layer 3 switch is a 2948. The other switches are catalyst 3548...

sguerrero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer is wanting to run both private and sanctioned IP address on a 675. He has a sanctioned network with a 255.255.255.248 mask and wants 1 of his servers to have a sanctioned address, but his 10 PC's to run 10net address with the 675 doing th...