Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

First, sorry for my English.I was updating the image of the router and I have put this in the start-configuration and now I can't enter at the router of the 6500boot system tftp:filenameAnd I erased the next:boot system bootflash:another_fileI would ...

Jaime23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m a newbie to Cisco world and I’m having some little problems...I start work in a company that as deployed some Cisco routers and switches, but in the switch case they didn’t assign any ip address to them. How can I remotely assign ip address...

I connect two 6509 with two 100M fastethernet using etherchannel.But the port of one 6509 will reporterrdisable.It can work normal if I reenable it. But after a while,console will report: %SPANTREE-2-CHNMISCFG: STP loop - channel 3/1-2 is disabled in...

c.chunxia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the main causes of a port going into the above state?I have a small SAN solution, using a Cat 6509. On performing a test backup, the port associated with the client device went into errdisable mode after partially completing a job. The por...

liamwalk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have the same issue with the first post but maybe I am question my concern incorrectly. We have a Wan and i am at one of the two locations. I ping the other router (2600) and get a frequent 'request timeout' the verizon people said it's d...

koan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes