Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi there, I got a serial interface as a member of bridge group 1. An IRB bridge with interface bvi 1 has been created. IPSec tunnel is supposed to between this serial interface and remote site. A crypto map has been configured under BVI 1 interf...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could anyone comment on the following network design for a very small WAN. Requirement is to link 2 remote sites to a central site, the remotes have 2 PCs only, (and a HP laser with ethernet capability) and the central site has 12 PCS and a single s...

amd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I got a serial interface as a member of bridge group 1. An IRB bridge with interface bvi 1 has been created. IPSec tunnel is supposed to between this serial interface and remote site. A crypto map has been configured under BVI 1 interf...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure wccp on the pix to filter url to a squid server. However,the url-server command only accepts options for vendors webcents and n2h2. Does any of these two options work with squid? If not are there any plans for pix to support...

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the 2.5 agent on a Windows 2000 spk3 server. The service wouldn't start, with an event error saying "unsupported service pack". I then got the 2.5.3 12/05/02 update, which claims to support "up to spk3". I uninstalled the older agent and ...

tednie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Although there are plenty of guidelines out there for securing Cisco routers, I"ve yet to see any guidelines for securing Cisco Catalyst Switches (as well as other network devices produced by Cisco). Does anyone out there have any suggestions for lo...

I'm not sure if I have the IDSM setup correctly in the MC. I have the IP address as the IDSM card (assigned IP) not the IP address of the 6509 switch.Do I need to use the IP of the core switch or can I use the IP of the IDSM card? The documentation...

rrussell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes