Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello.I have a question about the functionality of the access-list, I tried to blocking some range of internets addresses with acl, but it doesn´t work, I don´t know if I am right about the sintax (I think I do), my acl is the following:access-list e...

davisdev by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If two interface have the same security level then forwarding traffic between the two is not possible (for security reasons). Is there a way to allow a specific service only to be allowed between these two interfaces without modifying the security le...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ISPs (ISP-router-A and ISP-router-B) and a pix between them and the DMZ.I want to use two proxy servers (proxy-A and proxy-B) in the DMZ to bring http access to the users in the LAN (there is another pix between de DMZ and the LAN).Then, I...

g.yermn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've deployed a new IDS 4250 in an ISP environment. I often find huge amount of such messages in /usr/nr/var/errors.packetd.<pid>E SWEEP.PORT.UDP - Udp Header has bad Dport 0E SWEEP.PORT.UDP - Udp Header has bad Dport 0E SWEEP.PORT.UDP - Udp Header ...

msersea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am checking the 802.1x features with Windows 2000, catalyst 3550 and ACS3.0. The 802.1x authentication works fine but I am trying that User IP address to be assigned by ACS but it is not working (first, is this possible?).I see on Catalyst debug t...

arroyob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that it is possible to reverse-telnet to a specific serial port on some routers by telnetting to a specific tcp port. For example:to reverse-telnet to Interface Async 5 with a tty line identifier of 5 you would telnet to the routers local IP a...

kevtown by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about Vlans. I have a client of ours that is a catering hall/business/hotel. They have 4 rooms that will be setup with Internet access. My question is, can I setup up a vlan, so the rooms can not access anything but the internet? Th...

g.hyland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using CSPM 2.3.3i to manage IDS sensor 3.1 with IOS router for block malicious attack (shunning), but how can CSPM configure to send notification to administrator, then tell them what IP address(es) were blocked by ACL at that moment? And can ...

dennis.ng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors