Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

MisterI have PIX with version 6.2 . Without alias command , i get access by only ip address , noy by name , from Inside . But , when I put the "alias" command , loose all access at DMZ , except ping .But telnet , and web not function , event with the...

I know that IDSM occupied a slot on Catalyst 6000 and it permits to monitor traffic on a monitoring port directly on the backplane.So my questions are:-have i some limits in SPAN session, as i only have one destination port?-Can i monitor different t...

niglio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup static NAT in order for a host on our network to communicate with a host on another network. Below is my setup;Our Host----------Our Router------------------Their Router-----------Their Host10.5.1.5 FA0:10.5.1.2 ...

pwh23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Have anyone tried to implement the filter function of the IDS MC on an IDSM? I just tried to set up couple of filters and applied it to the IDSM but I am still seeing the excluded signatures showing up on my eventfile. Any ideas?Thank...

wkho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This signature keeps alarming on incoming Cerfnet addresses. I'm going to iplog and analyse the data but in the mean time, is anyone else experiencing the same? Here's some samples:1/21/2003 | 10:39:03 | OUT | IN | 4613 | 63.241.203.113 | x.x.97.1...

ddinh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a vpn 3000 concentrator to pix 501. Initially I have configured both ends to allow allow an octet of my IP address pool in both locations to pass through the tunnel. Unfortunately, recently I need to allow the entire subnet access t...

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI read this in a book, not sure how correct it is, just wondering if someone could advise.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The DH is used to protect the IPSec tunnel setup process. The DH tunnel is used to encrypt the IPSec negotiations that are required be...

Hi,Did someone can explain what is the usage of this "no-alias" keyword in the nat command.I have checked the Command Reference, but, the explanation is brief....(see hereunder).--------------------------------------------------------------------(Opt...

halleuxm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes