Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to enable IKE keepalive for one site but not for the other. Reason is thet some sites connecte via VPN are using dialup which are charged by the minute. To keep the costs as low as possible, keepalives should be disabled. However even...

I am trying to setup an string expression to look for certain keyword in TCP data stream. Try so far with out any luck. Can anybody shed some light here?IDSM 3.0.5 with CSPM 2.3.3i.The keyword is "kzcount"Here is what I have:"[Kk][Zz][Cc][Oo][Uu][Nn]...

echandra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. first tell me link stat, hyberid and distnce vector routing protocols (just name)2. secondly tell me ICMP used for messaging service or for what, give a brief detail of its function? 3. Radius and L2f use whhich port?reply soon plese i m waiting ...

m.bilal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the console currently running version is 2.01,and the agent is licensed.I stop the cspm service ,and run eAgentUp08262002.exe ,but it do nothing after unpacking itself.If I update the console directly, it said agent not support ,please update agent f...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, there is any way to support a failover with the pix515 restricted ? The datasheet said that the unrestricted model support it but I want to know if although unofficially it is supported in the restricted one.Thanks a lot !Regards, ...

asarlo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a pix with the following configuration.nameif ethernet2 perim security50access-list acl_dmz permit tcp 172.16.16.0 255.255.255.0 any eq wwwaccess-list acl_dmz permit udp 172.16.16.0 255.255.255.0 any eq domainaccess-list acl_dmz permit tcp...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Secure IDS 4230 FE (Version 3.1(2)S28) we got multiple time a file system error in the /usr/nr/var directory. Even a simple fsck did not help, we had to exchange the superblock with a backup. We installed a new hard disk and thought that this wi...

pheuch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes