Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi.I've installed an ACS 2.3(6.1) demo over Sun platform. Everything works right but when I select Cisco Secure Administrator option, after I click on 'Advanced link' and then appears a window with this message 'Security error'I don't know the reaso...

maller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed one 4210 IDS Ver3.1.3 with IEV for customer, There are two questions came up after the installation.First , From the IEV, When I view all the events, there is no timestamp associates with each event, How could I enable the timestamp ...

r.fang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have PIX 515, the problem is that all nodes configured inside are working fine with the outside (internet). but when i try to connect (ping one node from another node (both are inside) i couldnt...)Host 1 and Host 2 : are inside (10.10.10.1 and 10....

selba2008 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I read on the 6.22 release notes that the bi-directional NAT is implemented on a PIX Firewall, does anybody try it? This is my test but it doesn't run, can you help me?LAN inside 10.0.0.0/16LAN outside 20.0.0.0/16 inside ...

Dear Mr. Expert, If I have a static NAT command below :static (gprs,outside) 64.124.233.10 192.168.4.5 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0 Can I say that Internet users can access 192.168.4.5 (a private DNS server) via the global IP address of 64.124...

tj6512 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking into deploying cbac and wondered if there is a way of running it in monitor mode to get a good idea of "normal" traffic patterns. This would give us a good chance to write and verify key service acl entries before we change our acls over...

e.spick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem getting my IDS to see any packets coming from the SPAN port on my 2950 switch running IOS 12.0(5.3). Although the span port light is blinking like crazy, and I know 35 Mbits of data are flowing through the monitored ports, all I...

ibsenj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a default route pointing to a pair of PIX firewalls running in failover mode. We have added another pair at a DR site and want to add a second default route to the second firewall pair. However when the first firewall pair fail, the...