Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a web server that is on the inside interface of a pix 506. How can I keep the registered IP address and make it available to the public on the internet. Do I have to do a static route of something? The webserver has a public IP of 132.239.*.* ...

molds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get a timeout message whenever I attempt to save the pix configuration to a remote tftp server. How is the configuration being saved, via FTP? Do I need to allow the outbound traffic from the inside interface?

molds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have currently deployed a ws-x6381-ids module with CSPM2.3i. The IDS is monitoring one port of a switch & the other is connected to a management VLAN. I am now do some testing to verify whether our ids system work well and What the ids...

zoushan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my webserver has a subnet of 66.83.34... and is inside the pix 506. My inside address is 66.83.35... and my outside address is 66.83.34...., is it possibleto make my webserve appear to the public on the outside even though I have the outside and webs...

molds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me out...I don't know much about sunOS. Well, I have a 4210 sensor running 3.0(1)S4, how do I update it (how do I download the bin file into the sensor?) Do I also need to update the CSPM too? Help, I'm lost!!!Thanks in advance!!!

bz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the IDS with the IEV in a lab scenario for implementation. I have some NT machines on the monitored network and I have an NT machine on the remote network with multiple attacks on it. When I attack the machines on the monitored network with ...

chaack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure SNMP on 4230 to be able to get report on sensor availability with Reporting tool like VitalNet. Anybody knows:- if it is possible- how to do it- anything important to know about itThanks in advance!

vidals by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes