Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have come across a scenario that I have been searching for some reference material. An access-group is applied to an interface(in), but there is no access-list configured. On one side, someone has mentioned to me that the access-list is implied and...

kgraham by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configure a PIX using IPsec (ESP-DES) and ISAKMP with a NortelContivity device.Between the equipments a router configured with NAT (Cisco 3620)translates only addresses through a static one-to-one nat rule.It works fine, but I need answer to one...

franzin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what you have to configure to get ISDN PPP start stop accounting send to a RADUIS server. We've tried almost every configuration, and it seems the Cisco router (3640 with IOS 12.1.8a) doesn't send start stop records.

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken on a new position that requires maintaining/configuring three PIX 501 VPN routers. I have never done this before and nobody seems to have a clue where the book/manual for this router is. I understand that they configured them by telnet...

support by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN Concentrator 3005 and Four servers with real IP assigned. We need to allow external Cisco VPN Clients to use One server out of four only. At the same time, we need to allow other normal external users to access the remaining 3 servers. ...

kvekaria by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configure a PIX using IPsec (ESP-DES) and ISAKMP with a non CISCOdevice. Between the equipments a router configured with NAT (Cisco 3620) translates only addresses through a static one-to-one nat rule. It works fine, but I need answer to one mai...

franzin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the status of the sa is checked it shows the following staus, could some one tell me the significance of the value shown for the conn-id `1`.Does this value go up as the number of SA`s increase ?eg: If i have 3 SA`s namely A-B,A-C and A-D will ...

mbhat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received the update in regards to 3.1(2)S26 update for the IDS.The update for the IDS sensor was smooth and installed with no problems. I then proceeded to update the CSPM signature file on the NT Server. Everything seemed fine with the inst...

d.twaddle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors