Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I received these Solaris patch errors when Installing the Service pack. They are mostly space items however I have 250megs of free space on the "/usr" partition! I am not sure what to do next.thanks,GeoffUsing patch_order file for patch installation ...

gpoer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just moved into a new company at the Manager for Security and Operations. We have a CIDS for the 6500 switch installed, but not configured or activated. According to my reports, the system is overwelling them, and they are not able to tackle...

I have a server on my DMZ that I want to allow people to FTP to.I want to allow only specific IP addresses. This is what I have done and *I think* that it works, but I am seeing no hits on it.What I have done is created access-lists below:access-list...

wraights by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,have implemented a 2 site vpn solution on cisco 1720 using 3des. when im trying to ping out or connect to internet im being blocked by rasa4.ilford at one sit and rasa3,ilford at the other. they will not authenticate me . pipex the isp are sayi...

lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please tell me how I can retain access to my local LAN resources (e.g. printers, file servers etc.) while tunneled into a 3060 concentrator? I am using the v 1.4 software client on my PC. I lose all access to local resources when I esta...

mylest by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway for a user to request a specific ip when they connect to a pix via pptp.pix 501 + windows 2000 vpn client.If I define a staic ip in the client I get an error along the lines of the "the requested address was rejected by the server" er...

m.long by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a LAN at my home with three computers. I am using a Router to set up my LAN. My internet service Provider is Time Warner's Road Runner. My problem is that I can see all the computers on the network and share files, but I can a...

mthareja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes