Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Thanks in advance. there has to be a reason for this. I am unable to get authenticated on pipex radius server although i am continually hitting their server. pipex are informing me that i am dialing in then disconnecting and repeating this continousl...

lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am running a vpn ( IPSEC - DES ) between two PIX 515 - 6.2 ( 1 ) , and i run a Microsoft Netmeeting session between two PCs through the tunnel.Everything seems to work fine , the chat , the video , the sound (even though there is some lag ...

mcaissie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone have any experience running the vpn client through a satellinte uplink product to a vpn concentrator? for example, when surfing the web thru the satellite service (i.e. direct-way) the speeds are very fast. however , after establishing...

pam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,When i try to open the Action--> Reset Statistics in the Event Viewer Menu, i get an error message which says "Sorry. The postofficed application on the host sensor1 does not supply statistics"......what ould be the possible error on the configira...

pgsasi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have configured the Sensor box and also CSPM in a WinNT machine.....when i open the vi\ew--> sensor events---> database, i am not able to see any intrusion signatures...am i checking the rite place for verification ? is there any other configur...

pgsasi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quote from documentation:A dedicated LAN interface and a dedicated switch/hub (or VLAN) is required to implement LAN-based failover. You cannot use a crossover Ethernet cable to connect the two PIX Firewalls.Any special reason you can not use crossov...

rokp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors