Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I'm trying to rebuild my HP Openvies database by following the TAC recommendation by doing the following:su rootcd /opt/OV/bin./ovstoprm nrDeleteOVwDbHowever, this file does not exist. How do I get it back?Thanks for any help.Damien D...

ddinh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have come across a new client who is using a pix 515 with ver 4.4. I want to limit outgoing traffic to only 80,443,21 and ideally only a couple of pcs. I assume I should be using the conduit command but I can work out how to apply it.

m.long by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've tried CSPM 2.3.x and 3.0 to define a PIX object with overlapping subnets. Let say the subnet connecting to e0 is 10.5.0.0/16 and the subnet connecting to e1 is 10.5.5.0/24. In this case, the CSPM doesn't accept me. Is there any workaround or I...

echee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three tiers architecture (presentation, application and database). Presentation tier is located at DMZ (demilitarized zone). Application and Database tiers are located in secured network (behind firewall). Using Cisco PIX Firewall as DMZ perim...

All;I've got my IDS sensors and CSPM's on the x.x.55.0 network. My SMTP mail server is on the x.x.51.0 network. I can't create a host on the Net - x.x.55.0 topology tree. I keep getting an error stating it's not inside the parent network. Can som...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors