Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm a novice @ this, so i apologize if I'm not up on the technical lingo.I have a peer-to-peer network, with 15 pc's running windows 98. I had a cisco 678 router installed (connected to 2 netgear hubs)with my DSL service yesterday and I've managed t...

puas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, I have a sensor 2.5 running. I would like to upgrade my Director to Solaris 8, and take advantage of the IPsec capabilities. Which version of Network Node Manager should I be running on Solaris 8? NNM version 6.2 doesn't seem to sit wit...

j.lolley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to buy a 2651 router for Site-to-Site and Client-to-Site VPN.The VPN site /remote site can be running with 3Des.The VPN clients will travel the countries that are some support Des only, some support 3des only and some support both.The Qu...

eltory by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Signatures precedence: assume I want to fire different sigs on CodeRed II (X..X) vs generic .ida overflows. I'd like to do this without having both fire when the more specific one is matched. Any idea?Throttle interval: 1000 seconds maximum seems a b...

giovanni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experimented with the IDS blade for the 6000 series. I am trying to put IDS in a test eniroment using one of out test 6000's. My questions is, what special IOS(router) configurations do I need to look out for to make this work properly? ...

cschueler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the relationship between the SigWizMenu program and the definitions in packetd.conf? As I started SigWizMenu I couldn't see any of my customer signatures from packetd.conf. It looks like that the data is stored in different places. Are the ol...

pheuch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have enabled the SPAM signature 3106 on my sensors. I have used the Epologue command to change the NumberOfRcptTo 10. I set the action to IPLog, TCP Reset, and Block. It shows NumberOfRcptTo 10 at the bottum of the packetd.conf file and I see the a...

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CSPM 2.3.1i has gone awry.Whenever I modify a sensor configuration and update the policy the changes are not saved to the database and they are not sent to the sensor.Looking at the Application Log in the (Window's) Event Viewer, every Update acti...

giovanni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics