Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

My CSPM 2.3.1i has gone awry.Whenever I modify a sensor configuration and update the policy the changes are not saved to the database and they are not sent to the sensor.Looking at the Application Log in the (Window's) Event Viewer, every Update acti...

giovanni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a full C address pool. I cannot use .1 as the ISP has assigned it to the 2610 LAN interface. I have two different physical networks that need to share this gateway address. I believe I should buy a Catalyst 2912. I plan to use the remainin...

Have a 3005 with a couple of outlying 3002's coming in via DSL and fixed T1's, occasionally I get big spurts of "Duplicate first packet detected!" in large amounts in my log file on the 3005 coming in from one of the T1 links. Anybody see this before...

shave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is some information taken from CSPM Release Note v2.3.1i:> CSCdr78318: Sensors cannot define blocking rules for IOS routers that are managed devices.> You cannot use Cisco Secure Policy Manager to manage an IOS router for which you want a senso...

zeremy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what command or syntax can i use to reboot or shutdown a sensor without any prompts. Sometimes when I do a "shutdown now", "shutdown", or "reboot" it goes down and asks for the root password for maintenance mode, or it will ask "are you sure y/n?". ...

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes