Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi Somebody,I have an edgelink channel bank at my local telco site which multiplex analog lines over an E1 to an isp site. the channel bank signal FXO, HDB3, FAS+CRC, CAS loopstart on its E1 interface. I have set this channel bank to do the clocking....

am_eye by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to frame relay, how would i check to see what is causing packets to drop occassionally.Also i am running an accounting program that goes over the frame relay connection and it is rather slow. Would traffic shaping help solve that problem?

stevent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What's the point of the FIXUP statement? Is this the protocols allowed through the PIX? I have the default ones in place, but I can still TELNET through. Why?Also:The reason I'm asking is that I need to do an ANY rule (Check Point termingology) th...

On a Catalyst 2948G, software version NmpSW: 5.4(3), when should the set feature mdg be enabled? Other than pinging its default gateway(s) every ten seconds to verify that they are available, what else does enabling multiple default gateways do for ...

I have been implementing some VPN solutions based on PIX 515 in HQ and VPN Client (IPSec) on remote laptops. Since the VPN Client does not run on Win2000, I used PPTP (also Terminated on the Pix) with User-authentication done via ACS 2.5.Unfortenatel...

I am currently working on a solution that will enable users on my network to connect to our customers' secure networks utilizing Dial-on-Demand Routing. In order to keep our phone bills down I'd like to have something in place that can notify me whe...

kevtown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way in the PIX to prevent PINGing of the outside interface? I'd still like my internal users to be able to PING things on the Net, but I don't want outside users to be able to PING the outside interface or any internal users.ThanksDave

HelloI am an ISPI use nat in cisco routers.my DNS server have private addresse (192.168.0.1)il have ip nat static addresse for translation (193.41.164.1).I have a Mail server IL (192.168.0.6)IG (193.41.146.6)my question is : if some one in the intern...

I have used other vendor's IPSEC solutions in the past, and I am now considering using the Cisco 3015 VPN solution for end users. Does the Cisco client provide any security on the client machine so as to prevent back-door connections through end use...

s.brady by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is embedded security realy hot? I mean using dsp processor to implement the various security algorithms instead of the usual software implementation? Will embedded security become a neccessity in all VPNs and wireless networks?

andy_andy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors