Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco Experts,My school (PVAMU) uses Cisco NAC Agent.  A few days ago I was able to access the internet on my desktop w/o any problems.  Now, however, I cannot access the internet even though I can connect to the actual wireless network.  I was ...

dante0916 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once you have tuned a false positive in MARS.  Where can you go to view the signatures that you have tuned?  I know the "False Positive" tab only shows some of the tuned signatures, but where can I go to view all user created false positves after the...

Hi,I have a MARS box (110R) and I would like to monitor the appliance itself with our HP OpenView using SNMP.Is it possible to do that? All I found in the documentation was how to forward events that fired a rule, but not how to send traps to a SNMP ...

I have upgrade Cisco Catalyst 3750, 3650 etc from old IOS version (c3750-i5k91-mz.122-25.SE.bin) to newer (c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE1.bin)In pre upgrade configuration i have configured IEEE 802.1X authorization.But after upgrade many commands o...

Join Omar Santos as he takes your questions on the current trends in network security and threats.Omar Santos is a senior network security engineer and incident  manager within the Product Security Incident Response team (PSIRT) at  Cisco. He has mor...

Hi,Is it possible to configure cisco router like C3800 or catalyst switches like C4500 or C2960  to filter traffic based on allowable mac addresses only? Or any device that you could suggest.I would like only to allow those devices that belongs to th...

ralicaway by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes