Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I'm using CS-MARS model 20 with software version 6.0.6.I'm unable to restart data archiving after a SFTP server crash.I can connect successfully to server from appliance using CLI with SSH client, but archiving reports an error timeout.From my pc, wi...

Heya!We have a ASA 5510 with CSC-10 and are having performance issues when activated. I am diverting as little traffic as possible to it and have FTP filtering off. I know it depends on what policies you have in place, but does anyone have any idea o...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I created the following rules in my Cisco Mars in order to test it, and I tried a lot of variables, but they doesn't work as I expected.____DOWN VPN:Time range: 2 minutesEmail: to meOffset: 1Source IP: 192.168.0.1Destination IP: xxx.xxx....

I have a pair of 5520's that I configured for Active/Standby and recently I noticed the status of my failover has changed to Active/Active (both when I view it via ASDM and CLI).  I'm still in single context mode.  Any ideas why this is showing up th...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to use the ACS SE to authenticate MARS users. As per the User Guide: Admin -> System Setup -> Authentication Configuration -> AAA Server Configuration -> Add. I only have two options: "Add AAA server on new host" and "Add AAA server on ...