Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

In the data archiving section (admin - data archiving), what does Remote Storage Capacity in Days mean or what impact does the number of days have on MARS and the data archive location?I set my storage capacity to 90 days. From MARS documentation, M...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my clients moved two of their email devices to a DMZ. The both produce alerts on the mass mailing worm alert. Before they were moved to the DMZ, you would see the alert and it would have a source and destination IP. Now it only has the dest...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As possible Microsoft ISA server replacement next year, I would like to move URL filtering to the ASA systems if possible. Can anyone tell if using the ASA for this is a good alternative? Here is what I would like. 1.) The ability to block certain U...

support by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm thinking about securing my network at company.the problem is that i have access lists, and some IPs from a network are free to go any where, few people changes their IP to match the IPs has no deny.Please tell my how to solve this problem ...

yasser_ja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes