Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear,I want to permit the SCP protocol on my Cisco Devices (routers, switches, wap, ...) for one host (a server which backup the configuration by SCP).But if I'm not wrong, the SCP protocol pass by the SSH protocol.So, do you know if it is possible t...

glemaire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow port 80 through an this ACL so we can manage the web interfaces of the printers that will be on this vlanthe acl is applied to the vlan as "in" device is WS-C3650-24PD version 16.3.6this is what i have right now10 permit tcp any ...

Hi All,  We having Cisco FTD with version 6.6 [Cisco ASA Software Version - 9.14(2)] and Proxy(managed by other team). Experiencing problem with WCCP redirection since couple of days. This was a perfectly working setup. but now we intermittently faci...

Hi Folks, Looking at the inline tagging config (CTS Manual) and I see this command is required on interfaces connecting the CTS devices.Propagate SGTLooking at the cisco documentation though there is a note for the above command that is slightly conf...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, When an SGT is pushed down from ISE to a NAD via Radius as part of a device/user authorisation, will that same NAD send back some information on the IP to MAC binding based on its device tracking information? Just looking to clarify how ISE...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with the ACL firewall for my Packet Tracer assignment where despite my ACL configurations, attempts to reach out or access my HQ devices from Branch through a VPN site-to-site has been explicit denied by my ACL. Meanwhile outside netw...

Jin224 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for pro and con when implemented MACSEC (if you are implementing on your environment) . Does data will be plain text if the the certificate is expired ? Thank you 

Top Solution Authors