cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACL doubt

Hi. I have a little doubt about ACLs:If I apply an ACL (denying all in/out telnet connections) to the interface VLAN 5 with IP address 192.168.1.254 is it still possible to telnet to IP 192.168.1.254? To the other IP addresses on this network I know ...

joseramada by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I need smartnet to download and install upgrades and be able to get the IPS updates for MARS? Currently my support ran out and is 9K to renew. I never call tech support so it's kind of useless right?I did confirm I can still download updates! But ...

kutukutu9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two ASA5550's. I copied the configuration from one ASA to another. The configuration on both looks the same. However, I can't SSH to the ASA that I copied the configuration to. I can telnet and Console to it, however. Do you have any sugge...

Hello - I am trying to set up something on my ASA that I could some help on, or someone to tell me it's not possible. I have shop managers that I would like to have use the clientless SSL to connect and once the are connected have an RDP seesion aut...