Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Released today.....anyone seen any release notes as of yet?TAC wants us to update for an issue, but with nothing telling me what it does, I have trouble doing that.We have gotten in trouble before by doing that.

Hello All, I am having trouble understanding the different Event Type Groups used in the different Mars Rules. For example When Looking throught incidents generated I foundport Scansping sweeps server scans for specific ports and othersthat are all ...

lewko98 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ASA 5550's in active/standby configuration. The customer wants to put some sort of 3rd party monitoring device on the outside of the ASAs. They need to monitor both ASA's at the same time. Can the management interface be given a different ad...

I am attempting to establish a VPN between a Pix515e and a Cisco 7206VXR router. I have no control of the 7206VXR as it is owned by another company.I'm trying to setup a LAN to LAN VPN, actually a server on my end, to a Class C on the other end. The ...

I am in the beginning stages of configuring the MARS 210 that we just purchased. I have a few questions/concerns:Netflow - I want to send netflow from approx 55 devices (remote site routers and core switches plus data center devices) to MARS. Will ...