Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am in the beginning stages of configuring the MARS 210 that we just purchased. I have a few questions/concerns:Netflow - I want to send netflow from approx 55 devices (remote site routers and core switches plus data center devices) to MARS. Will ...

In active/standby ASA 5540 setup the primary was rebooted to fix an issue. Later the secondary ASA took the IP of primary and the primary is shown down.What can be done to resolve the issue.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working for a customer implementing MARS 5.3.2 (2764). They have a lot of Windows servers they are receiving events from via SNARE. They would like to be able to execute commands on the servers depending on the event they see. For example, if...

ahuffer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, what to allow Ipod traffice through your firewall. Do you know the ports for Apple Ipods or Ipods in general?Do you know of any good docmentation on this issue?TIA, Mike

midkiff69 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We bought the new version of CSA Cisco Security Agent Version 6.0 and as we are intended to download and Install this software in our Corporation just I want to know if there is a any other way of distributing the CSA (Agents) instead of using ...

zaheroman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Im having trouble with an access list applied to a single sub-interface.With no access-list applied traffic works both ways no problems.With it applied to the in it permits traffic in one direction.With it applied to the out it permits traffi...

Resolved! Reverse DNS lookup

General question for anyone and everyone:Why would a website perform a forward and reverse lookup for the on the requesting client's IP address before allowing that client to access the website itself?